Friday, October 9, 2009

Growing Up

Today we went on a special trip to Mc Donalds for lunch. While sitting there a cute couple with a new baby walked in and sat down to eat. I found myself day dreaming about the new parents and how adorable their little girl was. How I remember bringing Owen home what felt like just a few months ago. How I use to be able to cradle him in my lap like this new mommy was doing. Then suddenly, I was brought back to reality by a little boy bouncing around in my lap, twisting and turning in nine different directions trying to get to my fries. Where does the time go? I find myself wondering this all the time. How fast our kiddos are changing and growing and yeesh. Again, I found myself daydreaming. Brought back to the moment yet again, I realized everyone had finished eating and it was time to get ready to go. Steve goes to clear the table and Kyle hops down to help. I think to myself, humm...I wonder if Owen is getting little white teeth bumps. He has been slobbering and chewing for a while now. But then again, Kyle didn't get teeth until he was nine months old. I checked just at the beginning of the week and nothing. Oh...what the hey I decide to check. And there it was...the little bumps and ridges of Owen's first tooth poking out at me! I can't believe it, he's only a little over six months. Is it possible? Where does the time go?


What did you say mom? Show you what?

Look at me...I have a tooth! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment