Friday, November 20, 2009

Blogging Slump

Okay, so it has been ages since I last blogged and I feel guilty. I should do better at posting more pictures and video of the boys. I guess, first, I should admit that I need to get the cameras out more often. So my goal is to get the boys out tomorrow and get a couple pictures before it rains. I also have a million other things to get done tomorrow too. For example, tomorrow I need to get my 3rd run in for this week, make sure Kyle's fever is gone and he is feeling better, get Kyle's birthday invites made, finish making Christmas presents, get some Ebay dishes returned, head out for some more Christmas shopping, the list could go on and on. Actually, thinking about it now just really stresses me out. I feel like this month is over already and Christmas is knocking on my door. Where the heck did the time go?

Before I forget, I also found this amazing website and don't ask me how I stumbled upon it. I have no clue! However, I did find a way to get 100 free Christmas cards and envelopes from it...did I get your attention? Ha! I must say I have always been a sale shopper, but getting something for free is like winning the lottery. So I hope if you are reading this, you get as excited as I did. The blog is called, "Money Saving Mom" and here is the link http://moneysavingmom.com/ I hope you enjoy looking through her site as much as I did! Take care and pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment