Saturday, February 13, 2010

Our "TOEMAN!"

And so it begins.

And, it's growing...

Here are the masterminds.

I helped with the nose, eyes, and accessories. And I snapped most of the pics. Little Owen, well he couldn't make it, he had to go down for a nap.

First thing that Kyle said when he woke up this morning was, "We're gonna build a TOEMAN!!!" It's pretty cute, here is how our lesson on saying snow goes.

Me: Kyle you say, "ssss-like a snake" and then you say "no."

Kyle: "sah..sssahh...toe"

Me: No, Kyle not toe. "NO...SSSNNOW"

Kyle: "SS...sss....NOO"

Me: Good job! Now say it faster.
Kyle: SssTOE!

Okay, so we'll work on that some more.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! I love your "toeman"! Riley is the same way she says c instead of m or p. So this girl we know is named Monica and just this afternoon we were saying "say mmmmm" "then onica". She would go "mmmm konica". :)

    ReplyDelete