Friday, March 12, 2010

Boys. Boys. BOYS.

If I could have had a camera...

And now, the story. So, Kyle was taking a super long nap and it was definitely time for him to get up. Owen and I go in and wake him up and as a special treat, we are going to watch Planet 51 and eat popcorn. I am getting things all set up and all of the sudden I hear the sound of pee splatting. All I can think is, "I am going to kill that freak'n dog!" As I start searching for the culprit of the sound, I walk into our laundry room and there is Kyle peeing into the dogs food bowl. NO. JOKE!

Me: What are you doing?!

Kyle: Mom, I don't know.

Me: Why are you peeing in the dog's bowl?

Kyle: Mom, I had to go and I couldn't go to the bathroom. I just had to go, I was shaking.

Sigh. At least the kid has good aim, that is all I can say, I didn't have to clean the walls or the floor. Nothing. I think that he was still pretty sleepy and discombobulated. At least that is what I keep telling myself. And well...as for Maxie Dog's bowl, pay back is sweet. :) Ha!

4 comments:

  1. Oh man....boys are such a different world! After having a girl, I wouldn't even know what to do with one! That's hilarious though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! He's so funny. Can't wait till we get to the potty training stage. :/

    ReplyDelete