Monday, March 29, 2010

Firsts...

This past weekend has been a weekend of firsts. Owen's first birthday, Owen's first cookie, cake, strawberries, whole milk, eggs, and yes...haircut.



This was our cutie before his haircut. I loved it, he had this cute little mullet (if mullets can be cute). But most of all I loved all his red hair. Steve decided that it was time for the long locks to go, so we set off to Great Clips.



Our little guy took it like a champ. No crying, not much moving, and he only got scared for a brief moment when the hairdryer came to blow the loose hairs away.



This is our big guy now. Boy does he ever look like Kyle and so grown up already. And, the thing that I miss the most is his red locks. They were all cut off. Looks like he is a lot like Kyle. Starts with strawberry hair and turns out to be a true blonde.

1 comment: