Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Our Easter Sunday started out bright and early. We got the boys dressed and took them down to see if the Easter bunny had come over the night. Of course, to their surprise she had and she brought tons of little goodies. She also found our stash of freshly died Easter eggs and hide them in great locations.


Following our egg hunt, the goody baskets, and breakfast we headed off to church. I love our church and I must say we have been so blessed to find such an amazing church family. As we sat there today in the service, I couldn't help but get a little choked up thinking that we only have one Sunday left before we move. I am sure that Clarksville will have churches too, but Wesley has become very dear to my heart. It is such a great environment to raise a family in. They are so supportive and caring. On our way home we stopped to take a family picture. We captured more than the family, we got some other good ones too.






So as prepare to wrap up another chapter of our journey here in Georgia, we want to wish you all a Happy Easter. We sure wish that we were closer and that we could share this beautiful holiday with you, but we are sending our love your way. And because it is Easter, I would like to share this verse with you, so that we can remember why we celebrate this day.

John 11:25-26
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! Cute pictures! I especially love the one of you with the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful family pictures!

    ReplyDelete