As I walked around the corner into my bathroom this is the view I found. Of course there was another certain someone who tried to join, who was given all the blame, "Owen did it mom," and who also started running away as soon as he saw me coming. As I got to the bottom of the story I found out, that all along it was Kyle. So what do you do with 2lbs of toilet paper you ask? If it wasn't for Keri's wonderful idea, I would have just thrown it away. Clean mud. Can't wait to try it out, thank you Keri! http://www.theruefamily.blogspot.com/2010/02/some-messy-kid-fun.html
6 years ago


Devious kiddos but brilliant idea!! Riley just did that with a tissue the other day. She was napping in our bed at Matt's parents house and when I went to get her she had shredded one in the bed. When I asked her about it she said, "But Mommy I meeded to byow my nose."
ReplyDelete