How did your watermelons turn out, Amanda? We were so excited when we finally discovered ours growing as well. They looked beautiful and appeared to be deliciously juicy when we sliced into them but the flavor was so blah. I will admit that it was an afterthought to grow them and the soil wasn't even slightly prepped before they were planted so maybe that has something to do with it. They were a fun experiment though.
Clarksville (Ft. Campbell), Tennessee, United States
As a military family we are destined to travel. Living so far from family is difficult and to help bridge the gap we have created this blog. We want to invite you to watch our family as we grow, with laughs and lots of love!
I would be really excited if I had grown my own watermelons too! I bet they'll be delicious!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous!!!
ReplyDeleteHow did your watermelons turn out, Amanda? We were so excited when we finally discovered ours growing as well. They looked beautiful and appeared to be deliciously juicy when we sliced into them but the flavor was so blah. I will admit that it was an afterthought to grow them and the soil wasn't even slightly prepped before they were planted so maybe that has something to do with it. They were a fun experiment though.
ReplyDelete