Humm...okay so I have to figure out a way to compress video or cut some out so I can upload it. Yay! Really, I am not to excited about this, but I will find a way. It may just take a while, though.
So in the mean time, here are a couple pics.
Tape fixes everything.
Camping in your room, in your OWN tent, is the COOLEST!
Kyle would sleep in his tent every night if we let him, yesterday night was his last night. Back to the bed. However, if your friend thinks it will help there are bed tents, I think. :)
Clarksville (Ft. Campbell), Tennessee, United States
As a military family we are destined to travel. Living so far from family is difficult and to help bridge the gap we have created this blog. We want to invite you to watch our family as we grow, with laughs and lots of love!
Heeeeyyyyy. My bestie here is having a bear of a time keeping her 2 1/2 year old son in his bed at night. Does Kyle sleep in his tent every night??
ReplyDeleteKyle would sleep in his tent every night if we let him, yesterday night was his last night. Back to the bed. However, if your friend thinks it will help there are bed tents, I think. :)
ReplyDelete