Monday, October 4, 2010

5th Group Reunion Week

A couple of weeks ago, Steve completed another jump. This jump was a special jump and he got special wings. He now is a proud jumper with German and Chilean wings. What that means is that there were Jump Masters from Germany and Chile present. Cool huh?


Steve getting his "rig" checked...his chute.


Checking the harness...no he isn't doing a cough check. Ha!



Steve is the guy sleeping, as he patiently waits for his C-130 to take off.




Kyle was in heaven as he watched the jumpers, plus it helped that he made a cute little friend. She was a girl about two years older than he is.



It just so happens that by sheer luck, I may have caught Steve. You can be the judge. I think he is the one on the far left.





The boys were glad to see their daddy after he landed, safe and sound!


Steve and I got all shnazzed up for a formal banquet. I found my dress for $40 at Penneys! Talk about a steal it was 60% off! We had fun at the end of the night.

3 comments:

  1. You are GORGEOUS and would make a trash bag look good, but I love that you found your beautiful gown for $40! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Steve! Amanda you look wonderful. Is Steve going to add more tabs with his wings?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza - what a great looking couple. Amanda you look wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete