Last weekend we went to see Disney on Ice: Toy Story 3. I will be honest, at first I didn't think much of it, but it was tons of fun and the boys had a blast. I really recommend seeing a show!
"To infinity and beyond!"
The little martians were so cool!
The claw!
Jesse reenacts a scene in the TV series.
Dinosaur Rexy
Ken and Barbie were super cool, they really looked like REAL barbies!
Trying to escape the holding cells at the daycare.
The gang says goodbye at the end of the show!
The army guys were super cool too!
Overall, the boys had a blast and we would totally go and see another show if were were given the opportunity. It was about 2 hours of show time and the boys enjoyed every minute.


OH I'm so glad you posted this! They are coming here in two weeks and I was thinking of taking Riley - she loved the movie - but I wasn't sure if it would be worth it. Were your seats super close? I'm not sure how far back would be okay to go but still have her be able to see!
ReplyDeleteThat does look fun! Skylar would love it!
ReplyDelete