- The most important job...A MOM. I am so blessed to be able to checked this off. I have two beautiful, very active boys and one unknown on the way. We are officially 11 weeks.
- A TEACHER. I also achieved this goal. I really only taught for a short while, but I did find my passion in teaching and that is reading. One day I would love to go back and be a sub, or if the opportunity arose a reading specialist.
- A POLICE OFFICER. I know crazy, I wanted to do this just for a while.
- A FIRE FIGHTER. I thought it would be super cool to be a hose sprayer. Ha! Don't laugh, sometimes I still think it would be cool to do this and even #3.
- A WEDDING PLANNER. I love weddings, I love budgets, and I love helping plan weddings. I wanted to be the Jennifer Lopez in the Wedding Planner. Still sometimes do.
- A INTERIOR DESIGNER. Again maybe it's because I love budgets, but I love designing and planning things. Super cool job.
- A QUILT SHOP OWNER AND LONGARM QUILTER. Okay, so I guess I know how to use the longarm (quilting machine), but one day I want to have my own business, my own store. This is my most recent dream of what I want to do when I get older.
6 years ago


Ya!!! So excited for you and Steve. And the police officer and fire fighter jobs, there is always time once all the children are in school!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! What exciting news! Very happy for you. :) And I have to say, I can't imagine teeny tiny skinny you managing the firehose.
ReplyDelete