6 years ago
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Diaper Stacker
Slowly, but surely, the nursery is coming around. I have begun to get my mo-jo back. I am however, at a stand still. I had to order fabric to finish the crib skirt and bumper and if truth be told, I can't wait until it finally gets in!

I love the owls!
Last, but not least, the snuggle buddies. Jessie and Max have become very lazy lately and super snuggly. Most days I find them curled up next to one another. I think they miss Steve, he is their buddy. I am their back up buddy for now, but once Steve is home, he will be their true love again. I am sure of it. Plus, they miss the 9:oo pm snack that he gets for himself and them. Usually cereal, pretzels or chips (I know, I busted you out Steve-I still love you).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment