We were bummed to not be able to spend Thanksgiving with family this year, but all the traveling with a new Madilyn would have been a nightmare. She does pretty well sleeping in the car, but the girl still needs to eat. At that point, she was eating every three to four hours and stopping to feed would have made our drive crazy long. So...this year we had Thanksgiving at our house and ended up inviting over one of the guys and his son from Steve's office. We had fun and the food was good.
This is a pic of the boys at the pumpkin patch in October, I can't remember if I shared it or not, so here it is. We had hoped to go again once Steve got back, but it was already closed. Next year.
Sadly, I didn't take that many pictures this year. Just a couple. Here is Steve preparing to fry our turkey. Which was perfectly golden brown this year and ever so juicy. DELICIOUS!
Here is little Miss Madie, sleeping soundly in the kitchen while I cook. And yes, I am a bad mom and didn't snap a picture of the boys. They were too busy playing with Justin, our dinner guests' son.
This is a pic of the boys at the pumpkin patch in October, I can't remember if I shared it or not, so here it is. We had hoped to go again once Steve got back, but it was already closed. Next year.


No comments:
Post a Comment