
I still remember the boys baptism. I wanted to wait until Steve returned from his deployment to have Kyle baptized and before I knew it we were moving. We found the perfect church family in Augusta, Georgia. Wesley United Methodist has been a hard church to leave, but we found a new church home here in
Clarksville. It took a while, but we have been blessed with another caring church family.

Here are our kiddos on the day of
Madie's big day.

Unfortunately, I was a bone head and forgot to bring the camera to church so that we could get a picture there. The important thing is that we have promised our love to
Madie and raising her and the boys in a Christian home, so that they may know the love of Jesus.

Last, but not least, this is also our stubborn
Madilyn. She refused a
binkie (or pacifier) and one day I caught her with her thumb in her mouth. Luckily, since then I have been able to change her mind and she likes the
WubbaNub binkies. Must be the little stuffed animal on the end, but thank heavens. I can get rid of a
binkie, the the thumb....it's
attached.
No comments:
Post a Comment