Monday, August 24, 2009

Finally...


Okay so truth be told, I started this blog about three and a half weeks ago now. I figured that I would wait until I had something exciting to post and then I realized I was just being lazy. If my dear friend, Amanda Hutchison, could create a blog and she was half way around the world living in a hotel, then surely I could make the time to finish what I had started.


When I decided to start our family blog, my intentions were to share the latest pictures and stories of the kids. Then I realized that this blog could be much more, I could share some of my latest projects, new recipes, and of course cool things that Steve and I have done or found while out and about.


Steve and I look forward to sharing bits and pieces of our lives with our family and friends, as we continue to move and live in new exciting places (and of course those which are not so exciting-ha!).


Lots of love and tons of hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment