A little over six months ago, we were going to be headed to Ft. Sill, Oklahoma. The packers were coming, we were excited, and then Steve got the call. Within two weeks our stuff was being packed and we were headed off to Ft. Gordon, GA. Since our move here Steve has been a busy guy. I am so proud of him! He has been working on his Masters, completing certifications, and one of his biggest accomplishments was his graduation from the FA 53 Course. Now some of you are wondering what the heck I am talking about...don't worry I still don't know everything. Steve now works with things like routers, he is becoming an Information Technology Genius. Now, now don't laugh...he is actually very good at his new job and is beginning to like it more and more.
Rico, Nate, Tom, and Nick were four guys that helped Steve get through this course or I should say Steve goofed off with. As the guys found out there can be some very dry and very boring information to cover. However, these guys found a way to make things fun and walked away with more than just information for their new jobs, they came out with a great group of friends.
Anyways, I am very proud of Steve! With everything he has on his plate right now, he manages to still be an amazing husband, father, soldier, student, and friend. Thank you Steve and keep up the hard work.


No comments:
Post a Comment