I have decided to FINALLY reupholster those ugly white chairs and ottoman. Truth be told, they would be in better condition, if Katie dog hadn't made them her favorite place to lay in good old Manhattan. It was so gross-- she would climb up happily, rest her head on the arm, and lick (yes...lick) the arms and cushions. GROSS! Steve had me convinced that we should just trash the chairs, if it wasn't for the 50 yards of purple fabric I have sitting in the garage we probably would. I guess I figure, it is worth a shot right? I CAN do this! I think...

Here is my 50 yards of beautiful purple fabric I got with 10 yards of red for a $100!
Thank you eBay!

The cushion cover, I've marked it and I'm ready to take it apart.

One of the chairs and the ottoman (yes I have two chairs to do).
I LOVE that purple! And I have to admire you for taking on such a big project. Good luck!
ReplyDelete