About two weeks ago, I took the boys to get some pictures taken at Olan Mills. And yes...we bought the CD. I haven't been the greatest about getting professional pictures taken since we no longer have our hook-up at Sears. Geez...Laura, couldn't you just work there forever?! Ha-I'm teasing! I wanted to share some of our favorite poses.

Owen is still 4 months old in this pic (barely) and has found his feet. Yummy!

At first, when the guy put this blanket on Owen's head, honestly all I could think was,
"Yikes...when was the last time that thing was cleaned?"
However, Owen had a blast playing peek-a-boo and yes...eating at the blanket.

This is Steve and I's favorite pic! We love how intently the boys are looking at the book. And if you don't recognize the title it's, GUESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. One book we love to read to the boys.


This picture surprisingly reminds me of the pictures of Keith and I when we were about this age. Mom had pictures taken in Hawaii in a little wicker chair just like this.
The boys are adorable and getting big! Isn't amazing how much children do look like thier parents!
ReplyDelete