Sunday, October 18, 2009

Finished Shopping Cart Cover

Yay! All it took was Steve taking a trip to see the Packers game with his dad and I was able to get some things done! One of the many things that I have completed was the shopping cart cover that I started a while ago. Now, it's funny because I really didn't get that many projects done. However, I did get the laundry done, the bathrooms cleaned, and the dog's nails trimmed. I also, put the blocks together for our Christmas exchange quilt. Now all I have left is the borders and a small applique project. Woohoo! Although, I am afraid that when I am done my friend Liz won't be getting her quilt. Ha!

As for the chairs and ottoman that I started to reupholster and the Halloween costumes that I wanted to get started on...humm...maybe another weekend trip.


2 comments:

  1. Amanda it looks great! I'll take one please! It's amazing how much we can get done when the hubbies are away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! It turned out great. I am so impressed.

    ReplyDelete