Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins

We are really late in the pumpkin game, it came to be a BIG disappointment when we learned that Augusta didn't have a pumpkin patch. We heard that there was one about 45 minutes away, however, we also were told that it really wasn't worth the drive. That became the big dilemma...drive 45 minutes for a pumpkin patch that turns out to be a bust or take our chances and make a day trip out of it. So we opted out and decided to buy pumpkins from our church this year. They set up a cute little pumpkin path that you can go through and pick your pumpkins. Of course when we were at church two Sundays ago, we didn't have the camera, so we vowed to come back out and get some pics. Little did we know that it would end up being two days before Halloween. I guess the point is that we got pumpkins though, right?
Kyle insisted on wearing his jacket, even though it was close to 70 degrees out.

I want this one and that one and one of those.


Helping wheel out our loot.

2 comments:

  1. I just love pumpkin pictures! Looks like y'all had fun. Though I am LOVING Hawaii, I do kind of miss the whole Autumn thing. Miss yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your churches patch was better than our closest farm pumpkin patch. What I wouldn't give to be in Ks for the fall holidays.

    ReplyDelete