Monday, November 30, 2009

Quilt Give Away

So here I go again...checking out the Money Saving Mom is one of my favorite past times now. I know, I should be working on my Christmas presents or cleaning the bathrooms that need to be seriously cleaned (they were just done last week, but still bad for me). Well, while snooping I found this awesome quilt give away at this neat little blog. I figure I should share the great news as that is what any quilter would do. Everyone knows that a true quilter always makes gorgeous quilts for everyone else and rarely gets to keep one for their self. Hey why not try to win one too?

You can register to win one of two scrappy quilts...

I've always loved scrappy quilts, they are so much fun and full of so much character. Here is the blog site you can go to... http://www.mariemadelinestudio.com/
PS. Once you go to the site you have to click on their blog page. There is a tab on the left side or just go to this page and it will take you straight there. http://mariemadelinestudio.typepad.com/mariemadeline_studio/2009/11/the-happy-scrappy-quilt-giveaway-again.html
There has to be an easier way to set up a link, but I don't know it yet. I will work on that after I get some more pics of the boys put up. Tonight maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment