Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday Cheer!

I. am. so.. excited! This year is the first year since Kyle was born, that Steve and I have been able to put up a tree and decorate. Yay! Most people head out for the sales on Black Friday, Steve and I headed out for a new Christmas tree. We were so lucky to find one at Lowes, on clearance, and with our military discount! It was a great find. What was even better is that we were able to do all of this together, as a family. It was awesome. So, last Sunday we put up our first tree with both boys. We got the boys all dressed up in their Christmas PJ's (thank you Uncle Steve, Aunt Nina, & Kate) and took pictures. We were going to let the boys sleep in their new jammies, but by the time we got done decorating, the boys were dripping in sweat. Darn Georgia!











1 comment:

  1. Yay! Your Christmas tree looks great. And the boys are adorable in their jammies!

    ReplyDelete