Sunday, December 6, 2009

Kyle's 3rd Birthday

Yesterday we celebrated Kyle's 3rd birthday early! It was his first real birthday party with friends. At first, I thought Kyle would luck out having a Christmas birthday, but now I am beginning to think he has it made. He will get to celebrate his birthday 3x! Once here in Georgia, once at Kansas City, and once in Colorado.

Kyle's cake...yes it's Phineas & Ferb! (Don't laugh my icing didn't turn out.)


Present time! Yuppee!

Fire truck! Beep, beep!

Addison, riding his pony.

Our cowboy, Kyle. Yee-haa!


Addison and his mommy, Ana.

Phillip and his daddy.

2 comments:

  1. Doofenschmirtz Evil Incorporated! That was meant to be said in the song form. My husband actually kicked me off the TV yesterday to finish up the weekend long Phineas and Ferbathon to watch the NEW Holiday one. Sigh.

    I think your cake is too cute and I love the cowboy party! I hope he had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Kyle! Katherine picked out a gift for him, but I haven't gotten it in the mail yet...oops. Anyway, wish we could have been there to celebrate with y'all!

    ReplyDelete