Our little boy is growing up. Can you believe he will be 3 in just a few more days? Our first little baby is a big boy now.
Now...for our little guy. He is so funny! The second the seal on the refrigerator pops, he is crawling at light speed to get to the inside. One night I was making dinner and left the door open, Owen of course wasted no time and made it to the fridge. I of course am starting to sound like a broken record, "Owen that is off limits" (Owen-look at mommy, smile and giggle). Here are some pictures that Steve captured of our little guy in action.
He found a small corner of the grape bad sticking out of the crisper drawer.
Mumm...I can taste them, well...the plastic at least.
"Off limits? I'll show you mom!"


Awwww! I love the photo of Kyle sleeping at the table. So cute! And it's hard to believe Owen is so big already!
ReplyDelete