Friday, February 12, 2010

It's Really Snowing!

So last night when the weather forecasted a day of snow, Steve and I just snickered! Right, SNOW...how could we not laugh?

When I headed out to Toys 'R Us for the boys Valentine's Day gifts it was barely flurrying. When I got home, it was flurrying a little more (crazy thing was there were already wrecks on the road and people thinking that they would be trapped for what seems like weeks). The boys woke up from their naps and couldn't help but peer out at the falling flakes.

Looks like the forecast was right, we are getting snow! The boys have found fun things to do while we wait for it to accumulate.

We love watching them run back and forth on this car, they are already taking turns!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Finally some snow for the south. Lord knows we got enough up here. Hope you get enough for the boys to play in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we are SUPER excited! Tomorrow we are definately building a snowman in the front yard!

    ReplyDelete