Friday, February 12, 2010

It's a park morning...

Just up the street they built a new and exciting park. I can't lie...I wanted to play on it. They have a ropes course for the older kids, swings, tons of slides, super rubbery flooring, these super cool teeter toters, you name it. Did I mention the super rubbery, bouncy floor?! They have the works! It is about a 10 minute walk from the house, maybe 15. So I loaded up the kidddos and headed out for some fun. Of course we couldn't stay super long because it still hadn't warmed up for the day, but never-the-less we had fun (snotty noses and all).


Super cool see-through race track!

Cruising along the giant bolts and screws.

Kyle is turning Owen around in this cup like thing.


Kyle calls these swings the "BUZZ LIGHT YEAR SWINGS"

Oh and the the best parts...One, they have giant working bulldozers, trackers and other trucks not far away. And second, every time Kyle goes down a slide he takes off running the entire perimeter of the playground, so he took a GREAT nap that afternoon.

1 comment: