Sunday, February 28, 2010

Take One: Practice Round

I love our church! I love all the activities that they have for families. When Owen was first born it was hard to get involved in things, but as he has gotten older we have been able to do more.

On Wednesday nights we go to WOW (Wesley On Wednesday), I go to a Mom to Mom Bible study, Owen goes to the nursery, and Kyle goes to "church school," as we call it. While there in class he gets to do tons of fun stuff like learn Bible stories, art projects, play with kiddos, and sing in a preschool choir. Today was his first debut! We were so excited that he was ready to go and sing.





This was the practice run, it just makes me giggle because I love how he starts to over accentuate his mouth! Watch out, Take Two: The Real Deal is coming.

1 comment:

  1. Thats too cute. Looks like he will do a great job. My kiddos would have been trying to move and climb the bleachers! LOL

    ReplyDelete