Anyways back to the topic or point, no more ramblings. We went to the zoo today. I must say that Steve and I agree that the Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia, SC is probably one of the best zoos we have been to in a long time. It has a great layout, the animals are well taken care of and visible, and best of all there is tons of shaded areas! We really will miss being able to go to the zoo and wish that there was one that is just as cool in Nashville. Here are some of the pics from today.
The boys thoroughly enjoyed climbing on the statues of the animals. I love the picture where the lion cub looks like it is intently watching Owen. And the one of Kyle holding on to the lioness by the ears.
Daddy got to do lots of carrying today. Owen wouldn't have very much of sitting in the stroller. Now that he can walk and get around, he wants out and about.
With the last comment, of course, these pictures are must includes. Here is our little guy chugging along with the stroller. "Nope, I can't ride Mom...I'm a big boy, I'll push."


No comments:
Post a Comment