First off, my handyman, Steve. I am so lucky and no...I'm not just trying to butter Steve up for something. I really am lucky. Steve loves to work outside, build things with his hands, and he isn't afraid to get dirty. So when we found our house here in Kentucky or Tennessee, we knew we would do a veggie garden again. It was a lot of fun at Riley and we really missed not being able to do one in Georgia. So during Steve's time off he has been building me flower beds for our garden. This was no easy task as the backyard is EXTREMELY uneven and hilly. But Steve, he got it done!
My guy in action and a look at the beds. Of course, I had to include a butt shot too. Ha!
Now for the boys.
Kyle is a wonderful big brother! He loves Owen so much, sometimes to much. He often forgets that Owen isn't quite as big as he is and plays a little too hard. But, I guess it evens out, as now Owen whines or cries over just about anything and it is hard not to just blame Kyle.
Note: For those of you who are getting ready for your second or just have had your second. The second child plays up the crying bit, once they know you come running or the older one gets in trouble, they use it to their full advantage.
Here are the boys sharing shortly after we moved in. Kyle really does like to help Owen and doesn't mind sharing.
This last group of three, I just love. It was adorable, Kyle ran Owen all over the kitchen making him laugh, then he says, "okay Owen get out, it's my turn." With all the seriousness in the world, he asked nicely twice. I held back my laughter and had to explain that Owen wasn't quite strong enough to push him around yet. Kyle was okay with that and went around for round 2.


Too cute, Amanda. I will definitely take the tip about the second child to heart. ;)
ReplyDelete