Lately, I've tried something new. I found this great little menu scheduler online. At first, Steve laughed at me and thought I was nuts trying to plan meals out two weeks in advanced. But now, I think that he might actually enjoy it. We have tried so many new things and well, some of those things have definitely made it back on the menu. I will say that it takes me about an hour trying to plan everything out, I spend a lot of time looking up different recipes to try. Of course my favorite site to visit is the Pioneer Woman, and well from there the Tasty Kitchen (another site of hers). And, well the latest site I might have to become a frequent visitor of is the Steamy Kitchen (a friend off the Pioneer Woman's site). And, and, and...I sound like a broken record. I know cut to the chase as Steve would say. We tried Broccoli Beef Noodle Stir Fry tonight and it was Die-licious.


Here is the link so you can give it a try.
http://steamykitchen.com/4997-broccoli-beef-noodle-stir-fry.htmlWe used a bag of frozen broccoli and I also used a sherry cooking wine, I hope you all enjoy. I have a few more great recipes to share, I'll save those for a later date.
Hey friend,
ReplyDeleteDo you have the link to the online menu planner I can use?? THANK YOU!