Sunday, May 9, 2010

Our Garden

Have I ever mentioned I have a talented husband? I am sure that I have. I just thought I would share some of his latest work. You see, Steve has always been a hands-on kinda guy. He loves to work outside and "play" with things. When I asked if he would make me flower beds for our veggie garden, he didn't even hesitate, he just jumped in.

Our gardens from the top. Steve decided that he was going to make a little paved pad for me to stand on while I gather our produce.

Working hard at leveling out the ground.


Filling in the cracks with cement.


Watering the cement so it can cure.

Isn't it AWESOME! Steve RoCKs!

And if you want to see the before picture I can definitely show you how it looked before the garden was born. Actually, I want to, so you can see Steve's hard work.


See the space on the right side of the deck? That is the home of our new veggie and fruit gardens!

2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic garden! Did you buy this lovely house or are you renting and how long are you there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, we are just renting. We will probably only be at Campbell for 3 years. We thought about buying, but alot of people are stuck with houses they are trying to sell in that area.

    ReplyDelete