Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thirty-One

One of my dear friends, Becky, emailed me about this great company called Thirty-One. There are so many beautiful and useful things that this company makes.

Thirty-One is such a neat little company, their mission and name is founded on Proverbs 31. This Bible verse talks about woman providing and taking care of their family.

Many of the things you can order from Thirty-One can be personalized, which makes such a wonderful gift for someone you love or care about. A couple of things that I think are so cool are the skirted purses. I would cut and paste pictures, but I don't if that is copy right okay or not. However, I urge you to go and check out their winter catalogue and see what I am talking about. You can check it out at http://www.mythirtyone.com/36627. Okay back to the purses, these little purses are so NEAT! You start out with a basic purse, black or brown and then you can buy these little "skirts" for the bottom half. Just by putting a different skirt on you get a completely different look, super cute!

The other thing that I think is super cool is the Organizing Utility Tote. This tote has several pockets on the outside, two sturdy straps, and could be use for ANYTHING! It could be a diaper bag, swim bag, a storage bag for your trunk, grocery sack, sleepover bag, the options are endless! And...it comes in so many super cool patterns! Wait, you can also have it embroidered with whatever you want! How COOL?!

I know, I used the word cool tons of times, but I am kinda excited about all the cute things. If your interested in getting some great gifts out of the way for the holidays or you are as excited about all the cute things as I am, then you'll want to get in touch with my dear friend, Becky.

You can reach her through email at becky.oloughlin@me.com.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Amanda. You are the sweetest. It is the sweetest! xoxox

    ReplyDelete