Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yee-Haw

You can't be a REAL cowboy without a tractor. So of course, my Dad, did what any good Grandpa would do...he took the boys down to the golf course to drive the "tractor."





Kyle got to have a go first. He climbed up and was so serious. He was going to drive that tractor the best that he could.

After all, he had a lot to live up to, Grandpa let him drive all by himself.

Then it was FINALLY Owen's turn. And I will say that Owen was not such a patient waiter. The second Grandpa and Kyle drove off, he was screaming.


Grandpa even let Owen drive ALL by himself!


Then the boys went out for one last trip together. Can you see how focused Owen is on the wheel? He is not letting go.

Would you believe if I told you that Kyle put the bucket down in mid-drive? My devious little guy, you should have seen my dad's face and the boys'. If only I could have clicked a picture...

2 comments:

  1. I love these pics! What a fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I can tell from the pictures, they thought this was the coolest thing ever! :)

    ReplyDelete