Thursday, January 6, 2011

Coolest purse. EVER.

A month ago or so, my dear friend Becky, sent me out a purse to try. Since then, I have fallen even more in love with this bag, it is so functional and adorable! Becky told me about the company she works for called, Thirty-One. I looked online and saw so many fun and useful things, so I blogged about it. Not only do I like the products that Thirty-One sells, but I love what they stand for (the company was named after Proverbs 31).

So about the purse, it is called a Skirt Purse. What is so neat is that this purse is extremely functional. You can completely change the look by adding a "skirt" to the bottom half. The original purse comes in two colors, black and brown. Then you simply change out the bottoms or go bottomless. Ha! It is great!


It is amazing how much you can fit into this purse. I have used it to carry fabric and patterns back from quilt stores. I can fit my Bible, note pad, and more in it. And, above I have three wallets (yikes I know...a change wallet, regular wallet, and extra card wallet), lotion bottle, two sets of keys, an aveda sample box, plus a little extra.


It also has a cell phone pocket that could be a gum package pocket and a zipper pocket for all your chapsticks, nail files, or what else you might need.


Here is how it works. You simply unsnap the sides and begin unhooking the skirt from the purse.


Once, you've gotten it unhooked, here is what you have: a skirt purse and the decorative skirt of your choice. I will also say that in the month I have used this purse, I have noticed two other small things. One, the handles are so comfortable! They have a little extra padding, which helps when you are carrying a little more in your bag. Two, this purse is extremely durable (to include the skirt). At first I was a little worried that I it would rip or begin fraying, but it has held strong. You see I am a little more on the brutal side of a purse user. I guess I just am a little rough on my bags. I tend to over stuff and just lay it down anywhere. So far this little bag has held it's own and the best part is I can throw the skirt in the wash when it gets dirty!
So, if you are interested in getting one of these super cool purses, feel free to contact Becky. She would love to help you find something that is functional and useful for you.
Becky O'Loughlin

1 comment:

  1. By far one of my favorite products! I started selling it too because I LOVED what it stood for and the products. You should probably sell it with your friend Becky haha you are a good sales girl :)

    ReplyDelete