As for the rest of the Hot Mommas I think we were all very pleased with our quilts. And, it is probably one of the only finished quilts most of us get all year. As you also know, most quilters have TONS of unfinished projects. This year's theme was the Pineapple Block (each quilt had to be made with this specific block).
Liz went first and received a beautiful red, white, and blue quilt from Kiwi. It was in a functional pillow case.
Denise was next and got a gorgeous floral with pinks, greens, and blues. Her quilt was made by Liz.
Kiwi was next, Dad had to help her get it out of the pillow case that I made.
The first side of the quilt was the side that Mom (Linda) had designed before she passed. I simply put it together and added a few memorial embroidered tags. It pulled at my heart strings when I gave this quilt to Kiwi, because I know how much Mom would have liked to have finished it for her. She was so worried about getting it completed and making sure all the parts were there.


Mom told me about the quilts! They are all beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteThey are all gorgeous! Amazing work, as always, Amanda.
ReplyDelete