Our family went on it's first family ski trip while we were in Colorado this Christmas. We were so proud of the boys, we were able to make 4 runs on the bunny slope, which was a pretty big deal. Kyle picked it up pretty fast and I can't wait to see what he can do next year, if we go again. Owen, well...it was nap time, enough said for all you mom's.
Steve and Owen coming off the chair lift.
Coming down the mountain. Owen's big move was draggin' his toes.
Grandma helps Ky come down.
Uncle Keith was on the video, taking care of us all. Thanks BRO!
Laura ended up eating it trying to help out, she'll kill me when she sees this picture. I love this pic, it even captures Grandpa in the back!
This is another favorite of mine. You can see Owen and I on the first chair lift and my dad (Grandpa) and Kyle on the lift in front of us. Oh and these lifts...SCARY. There is no bar to hold you and your little kiddos in. It's hold on for dear life!


No comments:
Post a Comment