On our last trip back to KC we stopped by one of my closest friends house. Shauna and I have been friends for several years now. We meet back at good old Lawson Elementary School where she and I both taught. And, even though I am always moving, we still manage to keep in touch.
Shauna and I have a lot in common. Just on of the many things is our kids. Kyle is 6 months older than Josie, Shauna's first. Owen is 4 months younger than Eladie, Shauna's second. And, well then there is the newest addition Lane, who is Shauna's youngest. Our kids have a blast together an we always try to get a group photo which usually means no less than 20 tries!
From left to right: Josie, Owen, Kyle, Eladie, and Lane
We are really blessed to have such wonderful friends and we look forward to our next visit with you all!


No comments:
Post a Comment