
Happy Easter 2011!

The boys woke up and found that the Easter bunny had come.


And, hidden all the eggs in the house. They had to look all over to find them.

Later that evening, Lauren and I took the eggs out and hid them for the boys outside. They sure had a blast gathering the eggs.

Owen tried to gather too many and Kyle had to come and help.

Aunt Lauren was the collection spot, once eggs were gathered.

Daddy points out hidden eggs in the tree.

Gosh...our boys sure are growing up fast! I still can't believe that Kyle is 4 and Owen is 2, were does the time go?

Nothing is better than a little brotherly love. I am so glad they get along so well! We are truly blessed.
What a fun Easter! I kinda feel guilty because we didn't dye eggs this year. I'm outnumbered, and I just didn't know if I could keep the mess under control. :P Love and prayers to all of you; I've been thinking about y'all a lot lately. :)
ReplyDelete