Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Favorite Movies

This month's topic for Seven on the Seventh is favorite movies. I must say that this month I am coming up with the first thing that comes to mind. I normally try to think out my answers, but it would seem that the last two weeks have been super busy and hectic.
1. Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken This movie has been one of my all time favorites for quite some time now. It is the perfect horse movie; it includes action, romance, and perseverance. I love it. I think it might just be my favorite movie, if only I could find it on DVD.
2. White Christmas Okay, so this movie didn't use to be one of my favorites. I have Mom H (Linda) to thank for it. It's funny this was one of her favorite movies of all time and it was a Christmas requirement. No one could get by without watching it at least once during the holiday season. I love this movie. I love all the singing, dancing, and comedy.
3. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers What can I say? I am an old movie fan. I love the story line, costumes, singing, and dancing. Old movies ROCK! You could pretty much watch any Dorris Day movie and I would be, as happy as, a lark.
4. How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days This is by far my most favorite romantic comedy. Both, Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey, are amazing (pretty any movie they are in has to be good).
5. Underworld Trilogy Okay, so these movies are a little different than my normal favorite, but really I have a wide range of favorite. I really like Sci-fi when it has to do with vampires (for example the Stephanie Meyer series- AWESOME). A little creepy I know, but I dig it. Here is another old one that I like, but doesn't quite make the favorite list Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
6. Band of Brothers This really isn't one movie per say, but it is a series. I think that these movies were done so well! I am not really the biggest history guru, however, Band of Brothers really had me interested. I didn't miss a single showing and we still watch the movies at home. Very, very educational and good if you haven't watched them.
7. Mel Gibson movies. Okay this really doesn't 100% qualify, however, I can't just name on of his movies they are all so good. I think what makes his films so good is that they are researched and have amazing story lines. Here are just some of his movies I love; Braveheart, Patriot, Passion of the Christ, the list goes on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment