It's been awhile since I posted the latest and greatest pics of the ever growing baby bump. Our little lady is quite the active little swimmer. I wish that I could say that she spends most of her days lazily sleeping, like the boys did, but she is far from lazy. At all hours of the day and night she is kicking, jabbing, rolling, flipping, flopping, pretty much reenacting Karate Kid. There is never a dull moment in my belly.
29 weeks
The boys are getting more and more excited for their little sister to arrive. Of course, I am sure that there will come a point when they ask if they can put her back. Until then, Kyle kisses and waits patiently for his sisters next kick or jab and Owen asks, "Your tummy's growing? The baby is growing?" He has also decided that he has a baby growing in his belly, even though Kyle and I remind him that only Mommy's have babies grow in their tummies.


You look wonderful! I bet your boys are super excited and taking good care of you! Wishing you the best the next few weeks. Would you email me your address, I have something to mail you. theborman5@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete