We officially have a name for little lady Harker, it just seems to fit and it is the only one that Steve and I could agree on. It's funny because in my mind I think I have been picturing our daughter with this name for quite sometime, I was just waiting for Steve to make the name official. As many of you know, I got to choose the boys first names from a small few that we agreed on and Steve chose the middle names. For any girls we have, Steve chooses the first name and I get to choose the middle. It seems like a fair trade. Now, the big decision is do we share the name or do we keep it a secret? That is the question...
We also have a hip hop dancer in our family. Many of you have also seen Kyle's mad dancing skills, it is hard for him to refrain whenever there is music on. Earlier this week I was talking with another mom from our gym who told me about a hip hop class that is close to our house. I got the info and made sure that it would be the style of dancing a daddy could of approve of and got Kyle enrolled. He officially had his first class tonight and had a blast. He is on his way to becoming a break dancer. Video and pictures to come as we begin attending more of his classes.


You are such a tease!
ReplyDeleteShare, share!!!!! Jacob is the same way with dancing!! Hope Kyle enjoys his classes!!
ReplyDelete