Monday, August 24, 2009

Releasing Energy

The giant fire truck slide...Steve isn't so fond of it. He got a burn on his elbow.
Steve & Kyle bouncing or should I say Steve launching Kyle?




So one of Kyle's favorite places is called Jump City. This is a mother's haven (when there aren't tons of kids there). Jump City is a place that has a room filled with giant bouncy houses and slides. We first went to this great place with a group of my friends. We would meet up every Thursday and let the kids play and then do lunch. It was great! We found a way to get out of the house, let the kiddos get rid of extra steam, and try new activities.

Jump City is still one of Kyle's favorite places. They have this giant fire truck slide that he loves to go down. I am not sure if it is the fire truck slide or the kids that he gets to play with really, but either way he loves to go. Recently, we got to take Steve to jump city. Normally Steve is working, however, after he graduated his FA53 course he had a couple of free days. So, what better way to celebrate than to go bounce! Needless to say, the boys had a blast. And what can I say, I did too.





2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. This looks like a really fun place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you joined the blog world. I am a blog addict both as author and reader. I can't wait to follow you all on your adventures.

    ReplyDelete