Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's a park day...

So after looking at the blog again, I realized that I didn't put any pictures of Owen up. Gee whiz, Mom, get on the ball. If truth be told we really don't spend that much time at this park. We might make the occasional trip up to get the mail and do a little playing, but really we normally just do the walk by on our morning and evening walks. I don't know why I don't take the boys here more often, I guess I should. Kyle loves to play on the big kid equipment and well Owen just enjoys being out doors. The biggest problem with this playground is the number of kids that have to share it. For those of you who have been out to Georgia to see us, you know that there are three circles that make up our housing area. Which means there are a lot of kids that share this tiny little park and during certain hours of the day it can get quite busy. I just need to make sure we go during the not so busy hours.


Kyle monkey-ing around.


Owen chillin' in the tunnel.


Boys swing together.


Kyle and Owen



3 comments:

  1. Ahh they look so cute in their matching outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure are adorable boys. Do you normally dress them alike? I hear ya on the playground to child ratio, our cul-de-sac's are about the same on Bragg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't normally do matching outfits, actually that is the only thing that they have that matches. lol! Steve said that he hated being dressed like Chris so he won't let me dress the boys in the same thing except for pics.

    ReplyDelete