Saturday, September 26, 2009

Half a year ago...

Six months ago, Steve and I were headed to the hospital to find out if we were having a boy or a girl. I remember driving to the hospital and discussing with Steve whether we had time to stop at McDonalds for lunch. Thank heavens we decided to head to the hospital instead because within the hour Owen was born. Where does the time go?

Now our little guy (or should I say big guy) is sitting, scooting and rolling across the ground, and yes...eating rice cereal. I would like to say that he enjoyed every minute, but that would be a stretch. I don't think that Owen enjoyed his first food as much as he thought he would. He was a trooper though and I know that in time he will get past the texture and become a big eater.
.
While Owen cried, ate, gagged, cried, gagged, and ate...Kyle continued to take care of his little brother. "Mom, Owen's crying-I'll make him happy." "Mom, Owen's dirty-I'll clean him." Kyle is a great big brother!
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment