Monday, September 28, 2009

Imagination

Let me set the scene...a lone cowboy gets ready for the ride of his lifetime. He puts his protective vest on and then his helmet. Finally he preps his horse and gets mounted, everything is ready for this moment. "And now....commming out of shoot #2, Kyle on his bronco HORSE (that's his name)--Beeeeppp!"



Oh and FYI, don't ever kick the horse back into the closet at dinner time. "Mom! Don't kick my horse!! (Kyle walks over to his trusty sleeping bag) It's okay boy..."

3 comments:

  1. That is so very cute! What a wonderful imagination - I envy that in children sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable. It looks as though it sure can tucker him out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh ha ha ha! I'm laughing so hard I'm almost crying! He is too funny! K told me the other day she wanted to make a card and send it to Kyle, so he should be getting something in the mail soon.

    ReplyDelete