So my friend, Emmy, who has become a great photographer, shared a website with me. Thank heavens for her. The website she shared with me has tons of information...now I just need to learn it and apply it. Here are some of the pictures I took as I played around with our camera.
While I was playing with our camera and holding our squirmy son Owen, my "big" boys were diligently washing Steve's car. I must say Steve takes great pride in keeping a clean car. After my trip in June, I was lazy and refused to wash away all those dead bugs that had accumulated. Needless to say, I caught the wrath and Steve went out and scrubbed two months of bugs away. Thank you Steve, I hate washing the outside of the car. I can keep the insides clean and fresh...the outside, not so much. I hate getting wet and dirty when I've gotten dressed for the day.
The only picture of Owen I could capture was of the back of his head. Our kiddo just won't sit still now that he can roll everywhere. He is ready to go after the world and frustrated that he can't.


Your car wash photos are great! Can't wait to see the pictures you take as you figure out your awesome new camera!
ReplyDelete