Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Projects

This year I decided to make Christmas presents for all my closest lady family members and friends! Let me tell you was it ever a task. I found myself severely frustrated at times and sewing into the late hours. Now, I know you are thinking why did you wait until the last minute, but...really I didn't. I started these projects almost three months out, the problem was finding time that was uninterrupted. Ha-giggle now, uninterrupted-Ha! For Christmas my gifts were casserole carriers, pot pinchers (or pot holders), and aprons. Then a select few got napkins in place of other things. Overall, I had a blast and I am so glad that I found the time to get the projects finished. This apron is called the "Late Night Apron," as I am sure you can imagine why and as soon as I get a chance I will post the Pattern maker.


Mom, Laura, and Lauren

One of my closest and best friends, Val.


There are a few friends and family members who managed to escape my camera, however, when I get a chance and I will be sure to post the rest of the finished aprons as they are all different!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, very crafty! I saw cute fabric last year that I've been wanting to turn into an apron...that's on my to-do list at some point this year:)

    ReplyDelete