Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cruising & Riding

Look at our little guy go! Can you believe that he is cruising like this already? The kid is a mover...he grabs hold of anything and everything and just GOES! It is exciting, but how we wish that he would slow down a little.

Did I tell you that he has mastered the stairs already too?

Now check out our Big guy! He is just so excited to be the owner of his first big boy bike! For Kyle's birthday, Steve and I, bought him a bike. His first bike didn't have brakes and we decided to return it. Then I got online and did a little research and found that balance bikes help develop your kids balancing skills, hence the name "balance bike." We bought our bike off ebay by Kazam! It is the coolest bike and very adjustable. Here is some video of Kyle's first ride, when he gets going we'll be sure to post some new video.

1 comment:

  1. I showed K this video yesterday, and ever since she's been sighing heavily saying, "I wish we could move back to Georgia so I could be friends with Kyle again."

    ReplyDelete