Yeesh...what can I say?! HELP! I've fallen in and can't get out! I am stuck in a blogging rut. I should get back on track, I WILL get back on track. It's funny because my Mom is always asking, "have you posted anything new?" When what she is really thinking is, "Get on it girl, I want to see those growing boys!" Ha! So Mom, for you, I am going to get back out of this rut and try to post at least once a week. A picture, a video, a blurb...something.
I can't wait to share our little guy Owen's greatest new trick! Be ready for it, 'cause Mom, I will be posting it tonight. And yup, I have set a deadline, so it will have to be done.
As for new and exciting...humm...there isn't a whole lot of that. I will say that 3 weeks ago, the boys and I started going to our new Bible school classes on Wednesday night. Boy does Kyle love going to class, if only he could keep his hands, feet, mouth, and all other body parts to himself. Sigh...all boy, through and through!
Until tonight...lots of love.
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment